Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So, I haven't updated in a while and I apologize. But mostly my life has been busy with homework and more homework with some fun inbetween. Last weekend a group of my friends and I went shopping on Saturday and then went to my friend Brandy's house for supper. Her mom made us fetucinni alfredo, which was SO good. After supper we played this super funny game called chuckle belly. It's pretty self explanatory what you do. Everyone lies on the floor on top of each other's belly and laughs. I was on Katie's stomach and she was laughing so hard that my head was vibrating! Lol. On Sunday Brandy, Katie and I participated in the Saskatoon Santa Clause parade with Brandy's College and Career group at her church. On Tuesday we had a worship practice with the youth ministry worship team that I am on. Our previous practices had been really frustrating and not gone well because we were not in sync with each other but finally this week we managed to get through two songs and were mostly in sync. It was so encouraging to finally be making music together! Choir has been busy with preperatons for our Christmas concert but it is finally starting to come together. This weekend was busy with helping set up Christmas trees and other Christmas decorations in the ad. It is so nice to have a festive feel in the air! Yesterday my friends Katie, Brandy, Carley, Spencer and I went to this Enchated Forest thing in Saskatoon. It was so pretty and fun! Afterwards we went to Brandy's for Tim Tam Slams, which were so good. Anyways, tonight is Battle of the Bands here and I think a group of my friends is doing something for it. Well, I come home in 20 days! Wow this semester has gone by so fast! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment